Welcome to the website for the Northwest Supply chain serving the member hospitals of LHIN 14.
To support Members' Supply Chain Management needs through a consolidated strategic sourcing model that drives cost efficiencies.
To provide optimal Supply Chain Management practices and systems that result in value driven outcomes and quality health care.
From this site you will be able to:
- Access Bid Opportunities
- Find Purchasing Contact Information
- View Purchasing Practices and Policies
- Achieve supply chain efficiencies by reducing duplication in sourcing and contracting by the 13 member hospitals.
- Achieve cost savings in supplies and services through joint contracting and sourcing.
- Improve spend analytics and streamline process flow with member organizations.
- Assist the member organizations in meeting their mandate of delivering patient care to the residents of Northwestern Ontario.
The NSC is lead by key shared principles that provide clarity and context for our path to success. The principles address commitment, equality, expectations and respect.
- We are committed to meeting our Member's expectations and the value we deliver, achieves our collective goals.
- We are committed to delivering flexibility to ensure all Members are compliant with contract offerings.
- We are committed to upholding the agreement that every Member's vote will be of equal value and that we support each other.
- We respect confidentiality and require all members to declare conflicts of interest and act accordingly.
- We will remain open-minded, honest and transparent, at all times.
- We understand and appreciate the unique and diverse needs of all.
- We are committed to facilitating partner based contract relationships that bring value to both our Members and Suppliers.
- We will support each other.
- We will all commit to the principles agreed to.
The NSC's values are developed to openly share our team's standards to which we will operate within our day to day activities.
- We believe that timely communications is paramount to success.
- Member Involvement
- We encourage engagement, trust and conviction.
- We focus on listening, learning and respect.
- We welcome your expertise and contribution.
- Employee Involvement
- We are involved, dedicated and committed to the work we do.
- We develop a high level of skill, leadership and engagement.
- Team Work
- We support enthusiastic debate in order to refine and improve current practices.
- We create an environment that is aligned, cohesive, open and trusting.
- We are open to scrutiny from all members and stakeholders.
- We require ethical and reliable behaviours and practices.
- We use trust, knowledge and responsible business practices for the public monies that have been entrusted to our team.
- We develop leading and innovative practices.
- We require our approach to be responsible and evidence-based.