V.P. Patient Care Services
Senior V.P. Corporate Services & Operations
Coordinator Clinical Systems – chair
Managers & Staff representing Clinical Areas Patient Care Services (4) *
Managers & Staff representing Corporate Services &
Staff Education (1)
Physician representing Surgical Service (1)
Physician representing Medical Service (1)
Recording Secretary – Patient Care Services
* Surgery, Medicine, Critical Care, Diagnostic Imaging
Chair: Two-year term
Report to: Senior Management and Medical Advisory Committee
Term of Office: The term of office for the membership is two years with half the Team alternating annually.
Role: The Team is responsible for the coordination, approval and communication of Hospital Wide Policies, Procedures,
Standards and Guidelines, which include those indexed in the “General Policy and Procedure Manual” and the “Patient
Care Services Policy and Procedure Manual”.
- Coordination of the policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, medical directives and pre-printed direct orders according
to established processes criteria.
- Identify the need for development of policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Establish a process to ensure that General and Patient Care Services Policy and Procedure manuals are current.
- Develop a process to ensure communication/education of policies, procedures, standards and guidelines to the appropriate parties.
For information on specific policies, procedures, standards, and doctors orders you may contact:
Secretary - Hospital Wide Policy and Procedure Team
Phone: (807) 684-6420
Fax: (807) 684-5904
:: back to top ::