Welcome to Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre's Professional
TBRHSC, every nurse makes a difference!
at Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre supports and
complements the hospital’s mission, vision and values.
At Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, Nurses work
in multidisciplinary collaboration with a team of dedicated
professionals to provide caring, compassion, and clinical
excellence in their day-to-day interactions with patients
and their family members. Our supportive, continuous learning
environment assists nurses to develop and improve their skills.
As Nursing Administrators, Nursing Managers, Nursing Educators, Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses, we are a community of Nursing Leaders.
As Nursing Leaders, we believe in:
- Putting the needs of patients and their families first
- Providing skilled nursing care
- Collaborating with their professional partners on the healthcare team to provide seamless care
- A supportive, professional practice environment
- Fostering enhanced nurse-patient relationships
- Professional development support focused on individual learning needs
- Opportunities for role exploration and specialization
- Patient care assignments based on scope of practice and experience
Standards of Practice are necessary to ensure that the highest quality of care is maintained, whether the Nurse is novice or learner, advanced or experienced.
In Professional Nursing Practice, each Nurse assumes responsibility to understand and conform to the most current requirements of following Standards:
- The College of Nurses of Ontario
- The Canadian Nurses Association Code of Ethics
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre Policies and Procedures
- Evidence-based practice
- Specialty Standards of Practice
Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
980 Oliver Road
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Phone: (807) 684-6218
Fax: (807) 684-5829
:: back to top ::